Blog Notes



Hello! Just wanted to update you on some changes going on. I began blogging way back in 2004, but in recent months it became apparent I had some kinks on my former site which most likely came about as this non-techie fiddled with various things on the layout. It seems I added some JavaScript code which interfered with something else, resulting in some security software becoming alarmed. (I run AVG anti-virus software on my computer, and it has never detected any problems, but since a different one was, something needed to be done.)

Anyway.... after beating my head against the problems for months and getting nowhere, I decided the easiest thing was to start over. SO, I am working on migrating my old posts to this new location. Over the years I've written some 700 posts (not all of which are worth moving), so getting the the worthwhile articles transported is going to take some time. I'm putting the old posts with their original dates, and I'm trying to work on the move by category. I'll be working on this throughout the summer, but I'm also planning on adding new content, hopefully weekly. In the interim, some links won't be valid, but I'll be working on those, too. Thanks for you patience with this process!

Comments